Monday, September 14, 2009

The Working Queen

The U.S. United pageant is an "at large" pageant meaning I didn't have to win a preliminary pageant to be in the national pageant. Once they receive the application and the fees, they will ship me my banner that will state "Elegant Ms South Carolina U.S. United". I will also receive my state crown. I'm excited to receive those because I want to go ahead and start making appearances to get used to doing those. I'm a little worried though because I work full time at a doctors office and flu season is coming! I'm also a newlywed and pageant research cuts into our time!

It's a bit of a pain because there are not that many places around that sell cute and trendy plus size clothing. If you can find it, it all looks matronly and not what a 26 year old would wear! I've had to get most of my pageant clothes off the internet which isn't bad. I actually hate to try things on so ordering and being able to exchange or return through the mail is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment